All About UDA Preschool: VISION MISSION VALUES
To nurture the inquisitive minds of young children, create lasting confidence and inspire joy in learning.
We build academic, social, emotional and physical confidence through our comprehensive curriculum based on the creative arts; encouraging a thirst for knowledge, a desire to achieve and a foundation for success.
We provide a safe, loving and developmentally appropriate program, which promotes active learning and supports the whole child.
- We foster innovation.
- We embrace teamwork.
- We strive for excellence.
- We commit to build confidence.
- We respect and support families.
- We respect and appreciate individuality.
- We actively listen and seek to understand.
- We communicate openly and productively.
- We use resources creatively and responsibly.
- We abide by the NAEYC Code of Conduct.