All About Ensemble
The ENSEMBLE program has three groups, each focused on one of the genres of ballet, jazz and contemporary:
TEEN - participate in the Teen Program Level Classes.
INTERMEDIATE - participate in the Intermediate A1 or Intermediate A2 Level Classes.
ADVANCED - participate in Intermediate B or Advanced Level Classes.
The Ensemble program is for dancers who will be in the 7th -12th grades. More information is available in the Ensemble Program Guide. If you have specific questions, please talk to our customer service representatives. *In order to create a team, there must be a minimum of 10 dancers. We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team level depending on enrollment numbers.
- How Do I Enroll?
- Pay a $25 non-refundable commitment fee
- Complete an Emsemble contract at the UDA Customer Service Office
- Deadline for enrollment: Saturday, July 18th, 2015
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Wednesday, May 20th, 2015, 8:30 pm @ SJ Studio
- PEEPs Kick-Off Meeting: Tuesday, September 8th, 2015, time TBA @ SJ Studio
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost
Congratulations 2014 - 2015 Ballet Ensemble Teams
Rachael Van Cott