Elite Performance Group
All About Elite Performance Group
UDA Elite Performance Group is for dancers in 7th - 12th grades. This program gives dancers additional experiences in artistic development, performance, accountability and responsibility.
The Elite Performance Group can serve as a bridge to UDA’s Competitive Program as dancers increase their dance hours and commitment level.
The Elite Performance Group is divided into four levels, each focusing on the genres of ballet, jazz and contemporary:
- Teen Program dancers
- Intermediate A1 and A2 dancers
- Intermediate B and Advanced A dancers
- Advanced A and B dancers
- How Do I Enroll?
- Complete an Elite Performance Group commitment form at the UDA Customer Care Office
- Pay a $30 non-refundable commitment fee - due with contract
- Pay a $50 contingency fee - due with contract
- Deadline for enrollment: Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
- Priority registration for fall is available to dancers who enroll in EPG by June 15th, 2018 - Pre-registration is Monday, June 18th and Tuesday, June 19th
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 is the last day to withdraw from EPG to not be charged the yearly program fee
- Elite Performance Group placement will be announced via email on August 14, 2018
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Friday, April 27th, 2018, 7:00 pm @ SoJo Studio
- Parent/Dancer Welcome Meeting: Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 at 7 pm @ SoJo Studio
Elite Performance Group Information
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost