All About Ensemble
The ENSEMBLE program has four groups, each focused on the genres of ballet, jazz and modern/contemporary:
ENSEMBLE 2 - participate in the Teen Level Classes.
ENSEMBLE 1 - participate in the Intermediate A1 or Intermediate A2 Level Classes.
ELITE 2 - participate in Intermediate B or Advanced A Level Classes.
ELITE 1 - participate in Advanced A or B Level Classes.
The Ensemble program is for dancers who will be in the 7th -12th grades. More information is available in the Ensemble Program Guide. If you have specific questions, please talk to our customer service representatives. *In order to create a team, there must be a minimum of 10 dancers. We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team level depending on enrollment numbers.
- How Do I Enroll?
- Pay a $30 non-refundable commitment fee - due with Ensemble contract
- Complete an Emsemble contract at the UDA Customer Service Office
- Deadline for enrollment: Saturday, June 17th, 2017
- Priority registration for the Ensemble program is June 19-24, 2017.
- Monday June 26, 2017 is the last day to withdraw from the Ensemble program in order to not be charged the yearly program fee.
- Ensemble teams will be announced on August 1, 2017.
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017, 5:30 pm @ SJ Studio
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost