All About PEEPs Program
The PEEPs Program (Performance Enhanced Education Program) is for dancers in the 1st-6th grades. It is designed to give a dancer additional experiences in artistic development and performance. The PEEPs Program has three groups, each focusing on either the genres of ballet and/or jazz:
- Squeaks - Level 1 and 2 Dancers (1st & 2nd Graders)
- Chicks - Level 3 and 4 Dancers (3rd & 4th Graders)
- Tweets - Level 5 and 6 Dancers (5th & 6th Graders)
* In order to create a team, there must be a minimum of 10 dancers. We reserve the right to move dancers to a different level depending on enrollment numbers.
- How Do I Enroll?
- Pay a $25 non-refundable commitment fee
- Pay the $25 overdraft fee (description of this fee above under ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS & FEES in the program guide)
- Complete PEEPs contract at the UDA Customer Service Office
- Deadline for enrollment: Saturday, September 9, 2016
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016, 6:00 pm @ SJ Studio
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost