All About Stars Program
The Stars Program (formerly PEEPs) is for dancers in the 1st-6th grades. It is designed to give a dancer additional experiences in artistic development and performance. The Stars Program has three groups, each focusing on either the genres of ballet and/or jazz:
- Petite - Level 1 and 2 Dancers (1st & 2nd Graders)
- Mini - Level 3 and 4 Dancers (3rd & 4th Graders)
- Junior - Level 5 and 6 Dancers (5th & 6th Graders)
* In order to create a team, there must be a minimum of 8 dancers. We reserve the right to move dancers to a different level depending on enrollment numbers.
- How Do I Enroll?
- Pay a $30 non-refundable commitment fee - Due with Stars Contract
- Pay the $25 contingency fee (description of this fee in the program guide)
- Complete Stars contract at the UDA Customer Service Office
- Deadline for enrollment: Saturday, September 1, 2017
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7:30 pm @ SJ Studio
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost