Registration begins Monday, April 17th
Registration can be done in person at the Utah Dance Artists customer service desk or by mail by printing a summer registration form and mailing it in.
- Please make all checks payable to Utah Dance Artists.
- All coupons or discount offers must be presented at the time of registration.
- All new UDA students must include a $10 registration fee.
- The are NO REFUNDS on registration fees, summer tuition or missed classes. Make up classes are not available for missed classes.
- Registration fees and tuition must be received before a student is allowed to participate in class.
- There is no formal dress code for summer classes. Dancers are required to wear dance clothing that is comfortable to move in (no street clothes allowed) and the appropriate shoes for each class.
- View our summer class schedule.