Fall Class Registration
New Students & Parents
Fall Class Registration - August 4th-21st (selected dates)
Dancers and parents who are new to UDA, dancing at either South Jordan or Draper studio, need to register at the South Jordan studio at one of the Open House Registration Dates listed on this page. Parents will have the opportunity to personally meet with Brooke Maxwell, the Studio Owner, to register for Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 classes. It is important for us to understand your child’s dance goals, as well as your goals for your child to get them on the right path to achieve their goals. This is best accomplished through a personal consultation/registration with UDA’s Studio Owner.
- View the fees due at registration.
- All UDA Merchandise will be available for purchase during our Open House Registration Days.
- New accounts should plan to attend the NEW PARENT MEETING held in September.
- All students are evaluated in the first 30 days of class to ensure proper skill level placement. Instructors will determine if there is an adjustment that needs to be made.
- Parents with preschool children MUST bring their dancer with them when they register to be sized for the PRESCHOOL UNIFORM (approx $50.00).
- UDA Parent Guide will be sent to you once your complete your registration. Please read it thoroughly at that time to be sure you are aware of all studio information, including important dates.