Fall/Spring Registration Info at UDA
We are currently accepting registrations for our summer session and 8 week mini-mester dance classes only.
Registration for Fall Classes Begins in June!
Fall Class Schedule is now online! Plan your schedule by level or by genre. Fall classes begin on Monday, August 20th.
- Fall Online Registration for teams (Conservatory, Varsity, EPG & Stars) begins on June 18th.
- Fall Online Registration for current UDA students begins on June 20th.
- Fall Online Registration for new students begins on July 2nd.
All registration for classes is done through our online registration system. Please feel free to contact us or visit our customer service if you need help or have any questions.
- Steps for signing up for classes online:
View the fees due at registration.
All UDA Merchandise; leotards, tights, shoes, etc. will be available for purchase during the month of July on Tuesdays and Thursday from 9 am - 8 pm. If you need classroom merchandise, please bring your child with you.
All dancers are encouraged to take a FREE TRIAL CLASS so we can place your child in the proper level/genre.
All students are evaluated in the first 30 days of class to ensure proper skill level placement. Instructors will determine if there is an adjustment that needs to be made.
UDA Parent Guide will be sent to you once your complete your registration. Please read it thoroughly at that time to be sure you are aware of all studio information, including important dates.
The 2018-2019 Fall/Spring Session starts Monday, August 20th.
- Go to online class registration system
- Create password
- Sign and accept Policies and Contract
- Update all account info including student birthday, grade and credit card
- Select session (Fall/Spring 2018-2019)
- Select level
- Select classes
- Submit registration