Fall Class Registration
New Students & Continuing Students
Fall Class Registration - August 5th-22nd (selected dates)
All new parents and students to UDA, as well as continuing student who missed the early registration, must attend one of our Open House Registration Dates to personally meet with Brooke Maxwell, the Studio Director, to register for classes for the Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 dance season. Registration open house dates and times are listed on this page.
All families who will be registering (even for dance classes at the UDA Draper Studio) will need to take care of their registration at the UDA South Jordan Studio at one of the Open House/Registration Dates listed.
It is important for us to understand your dance goals and get you on the right path to achieve these goals. This is best accomplished through a personal consultation/registration with the Studio Director.
- Print out the registration forms below and bring the completed forms with you when you come to register.
- View the fees due at registration.
- All UDA Merchandise will be available for purchase during our Open House Registration Days.
- New accounts should plan to attend the NEW PARENT MEETING held in September.
- All students are evaluated in the first 30 days of class to ensure proper skill level placement. Instructors will determine if there is an adjustment that needs to be made.
- Parents with preschool children MUST bring their dancer with them when they register to be sized for the PRESCHOOL UNIFORM (approx $50.00).
- UDA Parent Guide will be sent to you once your complete your registration. Please read it thoroughly at that time to be sure you are aware of all studio information, including important dates.
Print Registration Forms
To help expedite your registration, please have these forms filled out completely, with 2 EMERGENCY CONTACTS beside parents. You will also need to provide a credit card number as well; Visa, MasterCard or Discover only.