New Students & Parents
We are now accepting registrations for our full year non-recital and 8 week mini-mester dance classes only.
Please visit either our South Jordan or Draper studio during office hours to register your dancer for classes. All registration will be done through our customer service office located in the studios.
- Print out the registration forms below and bring the completed forms with you when you come to register.
- View the fees due at registration.
- All UDA Merchandise; leotards, tights, shoes, etc. will be available for purchase when you register. If you need classroom merchandise, please bring your child with you.
- For all dancers who are in forth grade and up, please come take a FREE TRIAL CLASS so we can place your child in the proper level/genre.
- All students are evaluated in the first 30 days of class to ensure proper skill level placement. Instructors will determine if there is an adjustment that needs to be made.
- UDA Parent Guide will be sent to you once your complete your registration. Please read it thoroughly at that time to be sure you are aware of all studio information, including important dates.
Print Registration Forms
To help expedite your registration, please have these forms filled out completely, with 2 EMERGENCY CONTACTS beside parents. You will also need to provide a credit card number as well; Visa, MasterCard or Discover only.
Registration begins Online April 9th
Registration can be done in person at the Utah Dance Artists customer service desk or by mail by printing a summer registration form and mailing it in.
- Please make all checks payable to Utah Dance Artists.
- All coupons or discount offers must be presented at the time of registration.
- All new UDA students must include a $10 registration fee.
- The are NO REFUNDS on registration fees, summer tuition or missed classes. Make up classes are not available for missed classes.
- Registration fees and tuition must be received before a student is allowed to participate in class.
- There is no formal dress code for summer classes. Dancers are required to wear dance clothing that is comfortable to move in (no street clothes allowed) and the appropriate shoes for each class.
- View our summer class schedule.