Varsity Competition Teams
All About Varsity Teams
VARSITY – teams for dancers who will be in the 1st – 12th grades. The Varsity Program is an intermediate level competitive program. Varsity is for dancers whose main goal is to make their high school drill team or dance company. Dancers will study technique, precision and acro; emphasizing performance and entertainment. *Dancers who have never been on a competitive team should audition for Varsity even if they have dance goals beyond high school. Dancers in the Varsity program are invited to audition for the Conservatory Program when they are considered an advanced level competitor.
Our Varsity Program is divided into five levels of participation:
- Petite Teams (Platinum & Diamond) - Level 1 and 2 Dancers (1st - 3rd Graders)
- Mini Team - Level 3 and 4 Dancers (3rd - 5th Graders)
- Junior Team - Level 5 and 6 Dancers (5th - 7th Graders)
- Teen Team - Intermediate Level Dancers (7th - 9th Graders)
- Senior Team - Intermediate Level Dancers (9th - 12th Graders)
if you are thinking about auditioningfor the Varsity program, please come watch our end of year performance, Starry Night, at the Marriot Center for Dance, University of Utah. Read more and purchase tickets here.
Congratulations 2016 - 2017 Varsity Teams